Friday, June 29, 2007

Thing # 23 Summarize your thoughts about this program


One of my favorite discoveries on this learning journey was how easy it is to set up and use a blog.

The online generators were fun to play with and I made Avators in two different formats. I have to find some sites on which to display these "techno women."

LibraryThing has some direct use at home as well at work, wikis at work for collaborative projects and Overdrive will be my favorite download site for books.

This program has helped kick-start me in many, unknown to me, directions of technology. I will continue to search out new and wondrous technology as I have always been hooked on the newest and latest...

I believe that one thing that could have helped those staff members who are "technology timid" would be to have small group sessions at the onset of the program. To help them set up their blogs and then be available for future help and questions.

Most certainly, I would again chose to participate in any similar program, should one be offered. I'd like to be introduced to ideas, projects, equipment, computers, technology, etc.

My learning experience in a few words:

challenging, enlightening, rewarding.

2 comments:

Gail Griffith said...

Congratulations on finishing the program! I enjoyed reading your blog. :-)

Stevie's Princess Dora said...

Some of us look like this somedays!
great blog girlfriend!