Friday, June 29, 2007

Thing # 21 Discover search tools for locating podcasts


Looked in Podcast.net and did not find it as friendly as Yahoo Podcasts.
In Yahoo Podcasts I search on two topics: wine and booktalks...although not on the same search.
I found a very informative "Vineyard Uncorked" and actually subscribed to its series, 8 at this point.
I then went looking for a library driven series of podcasts and found "Booktalks Quick and Simple. I listened to Boot Camp talked by Nancy Keane. I, again, subscribed to this series, over 200+ one minute or less booktalks.

I really like this technology, podcasting, as it adds another dimension to webpages, blogs, wikis, etc.
I was able to RSS feed my two favorite Podcast series to my Bloglines account. Vineyards Uncorked and Booktalks Quick and Simple.

No comments: